We understand that your privacy and the security of your personal information are extremely important. This notice sets out what we do with your personal information, what we do to keep it secure, from where and how we collect it, as well as your rights about the personal information we hold about you.
This policy applies if you interact with us through our stores, over the phone, online, via email, through our mobile applications, or otherwise by using any of our websites or interacting with us on social media.
If you don’t want to read all the detail, here are the things we think you’d want to know:
- Your personal information is, where appropriate, shared within the com.
- We do use several third parties to process your personal information on our behalf and some of them are based outside of the European Economic Area.
- You have several rights over your personal information. How you can exercise these rights is set out in this notice.
- We do send direct marketing if we’re allowed to. And we do this to encourage you to buy our services and services by sending you offers and ideas that we feel will be of benefit to you. If you want us to stop then here’s how.
- We also use your information to display more relevant online advertising and marketing relating to our services on websites across the com, on other websites, and online media channels.
- Our websites and apps are not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect children’s data.
For the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the “GDPR”), mementosensual.comis the “data controller” (as defined in the GDPR) of the personal data, when it determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
In addition, under the GDPR:
- ‘Personal data’ means any information relating to you and that identifies you, directly or indirectly;
- ‘Processing’ means any operation or set of operations that are performed on personal data or sets of personal data.
WHICH CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU AND FOR WHICH PURPOSES?
We collect personal data, either directly from you, most of the time obtained through forms on our Site, or indirectly when you interact with us.
When we collect personal data through forms, fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory. Indeed, some of the personal data we request from you are either necessary for us to perform a contract between you and mementosensual.com, or to provide you with a service you have asked for, or to comply with legal requirements. If you do not provide the personal data marked with an asterisk, this may affect the goods and services that we can provide.
We collect and process personal data for the following purposes:
- Customer relationship management where we mainly collect identifying data such as your name and your contact details;
- Management of the orders where we collect information such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, credit card, or other payment information;
- Sending commercial communications, in particular via your subscription to our newsletters by entering your e-mail address;
- The organization of competitions or promotional operations where we collect data such as your name, e-mail address, or telephone number;
- Management of the after-sale service when com answers to requests regarding our services or our brand if you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Management of the customer reviews on services for which we collect at least your e-mail address;
- Analysis of the ergonomy of our Site via some cookies or other technologies allowing us to collect information about your online browsings, such as information regarding your browser type, the country code where your device is located, the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit, the advertisements you clicked on, and any search terms that you entered on our Site.
Our Site may also use a website recording service that may record mouse clicks, mouse movements, page scrolling, and any text keyed into website forms. Data collected by this service is used to improve our website usability. The information collected is stored and is used for aggregated and statistical reporting. All the data collected in connection with the ergonomic of the Site is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
If you wish your website activity not to be recorded, please contact the following email address:
The legal basis for processing your data is as follows:
- Processing of data relating to customer relationship management and management of your orders are either based on the performance of a contract between you and com
- (e.g. when you create an account with us or you buy a Ticket from us), or based on our legitimate interests (transaction security helps us to prevent fraud);
- Processing of data linked with the sending of commercial communications are based on your specific consent;
- The legal basis to process data because of the organization of competitions or promotional operations is the performance of a contract between you and com (to allow you to participate in such operation);
- When you send a request regarding our Tickets or our brand or for the management of the customer reviews on services, processing of your data is based on your specific consent;
- Processing linked to the ergonomic of our Site and the development of statistics is based either on our legitimate interests for the cookies used to improve our website and to ensure it functions properly and it is secure and safe, or on your specific consent for all the other cookies (to send targeted advertising or to propose tailored services, to run statistics). For more information, please refer to our “Cookies Policy”.